Why Choose Custom Pins
Back in the day, in USSR and China, custom pins were used to depict the political stance of people. They wore pins that show images of Mao Zedong and Lenin, to show off their own ideology. This was also a similar practice in Czechoslovakia in 1986. Today, lapel pins have become a staple accessory in iconic events such as graduations and political elections.
Lapel custom pins are created by machines designed to carry out plating, molding and coating processes. The main metal piece which depicts the design is secured by a locking system, and there are various locking systems available. For instance, the butterfly or military clutch is the most common pin attachment used. They are safe and provide enough durability to hold the pin in place. The cheapest alternative is the safety pin type, which also works by locking the other end of the pin to prevent it from slipping off when the wire gets loose. Other alternatives include rubber clutch, jewelry clutch and magnetic attachment. Another high-end type of locking system is the cuff links clutch, which uses an interlinked metal to ensure that the lock’s in place. The screw or threaded back is another high-end type of locking system that works like a wheel system.
Custom pins have been widely used nowadays for many different purposes. Here are some more reasons why they have become popular customized accessories:
- Custom lapel pins are the best reminder for a person that he or she belongs in a certain group in the society. The sense of belongingness that a pin provides keeps a person driven and motivated. Since customlapel pins are also used for recognizing achievements, receiving them serves as a special motivation for people to do better and achieve more.
- Easy to wear. Lapel pins can be attached to any part of one’s clothing, with just a secure lock and durable material. Pinscan be worn according to the desire of the owner, unlike other accessories such as necklaces, rings and bracelets. It can be attached to an outfit’s collar, chest area or even on other personal items like a bag or case.
- Lapel pins are fairly easy to keep. They usually come in fancy cases so the owner can leave them inside, safe and secure.
- With proper care and maintenance, lapel pins can last for a long time. Unlike other accessories and metallic ornaments that easily fade and deteriorate, lapel pins never lose their elegance even after years of use. Both aesthetic appeal and durability can be maintained.
- Since lapel pins are ideally used for recognition, they are highly noticeable compared to other alternatives. Since a pin is typically worn on the chest or collar of an outfit, it would be one of the first things that a person would notice.
- The best part of having lapel pins is that they are unique. They are very customizable, giving the one who owns them a sense of pride and ownership.
- Contrary to popular belief, custom pins are not expensive at all. When they are ordered in huge bulks, they can be acquired at cheap To have a free quotation of the desired design, just search for a reliable lapel pin store online and submit a potential digital art design to be replicated as custom pin.
- Lapel pins are perfect for those having a hard time finding unisex keepsakes or souvenirs. They can be worn by anyone, regardless of gender, so they’re the perfect universal giveaway.
As you’ve discovered, these pins are not mere accessories – they’re actually superb solutions to certain common dilemmas.